- Dress correctly for all games.
- Never cross the end of a rink when a bowler is about to bowl towards you.
- Stand still and keep quiet whenever a bowler is on the mat and ready to bowl.
- Be ready to bowl as soon as your opponent's bowl has come to rest, at which time possession of the rink immediately passes to your team.
- Avoid obscuring rink markers and jack by standing in front of them. Bowlers will use these for aiming points. Always remain on your own rink.
- Never encourage your opponent's bowl to finish badly.
- Admit a lucky shot straightaway and do not applaud it.
- Pick up the mat for your opponent when the end is completed.
- Help clear the bowls to behind the mat after each end.
- Encourage your team. Never criticise your opponent or your team.
"THE CLUB REQUESTS THAT MEMBERS RESPECT OTHERS BY NOT USING BAD LANGUAGE EITHER ON OR OFF THE GREENS"