- 81 Couldson Road
- Old Couldson
- CR5 2LD
Flat bowling shoes must be worn on the indoor and outdoor greens. Your bowling shoes should not be used to travel to the club – they must be changed into when you get to the club so that no debris is transferred onto either the indoor and outdoor green.
Internal Club Play
For roll-ups there is
no specific dress code.
For leagues and competitions, white or blue club shirts and grey below the waist with any approved bowling shoes.
Exception: For Ladies competitions with rounds held on the same day e.g. Drawn Triples, the dress is blue club shirts and whites.
Bowlers must wear blue club shirts, with white or grey below the waist as appropriate.
For National, County, Borough and similar competitions, although each organisation has its own code, the general rule is blue club shirts, with grey below the waist.
- Blue club shirts with white below the waist will be worn for all finals, subject to organiser’s rules.
- Fleeces, and/or waterproofs, may be worn and preferably blue with blue shirts and white with white shirts.
- Shorts may be worn for any game or match but must conform to the relevant below the waist rule. Shorts must be tailored and plain.
- If officers or players are required to wear blazers for matches e.g. Surrey Presidents, this will be indicated on the match sheet.
- Sandals are not suitable for play. Any player contravening this rule has no recourse to compensation for any related injury or skin condition.
- For matches, bowls must display club stickers on both sides.